Monday, September 25, 2006

Beauty that
we left behind
how shall we
tomorrow find

Set aside
our weight in sin
so that we
can live again

When my legs no longer carry
and the warm wind chills my bones
I reach for Mother Mary
and I shall not walk alone
(i shall not walk alone, ben harper)

so i had a dream that somebody was killing someone in my house. and nobody there could see me, but i was somehow a witness to it all. and it was my old house, before we added the second story. all the furniture, rugs, ect looked like it was from the early 60's but the woman killing and the woman dying were talking like it was the 50's. it was weird how i was just sort of floating, watching this all happen, but not able to stop anything. of course i woke up RIGHT when my alarm was about to go off, so it's been on my mind all morning!! ahhhhhhhh...that's such a weird dream to have!!

after just a little bit of searching about dreams, and murder, this is what i found: To dream that you witness a murder, indicates deep-seated anger towards somebody. Consider how the victim represents aspects of yourself that you want to destroy or eliminate.

okay, let's change the subject cause that dream was horrible and freaky, and i can't wait to dream about donuts and silly shit again. the only other thing new today is that the sunset was beautiful!! it was a super big, pink sun just chillin as it rose. i hope that i can focus on that and a lot of little things and get over my "anger" or what i need to "destroy or eliminate." how about everyone that's mean?? hee hee!!

No comments: