Saturday, October 14, 2006

If I had a million dollars we wouldn't have to walk to the store
If I had a million dollars we'd take a limousine 'cause it costs more
If I had a million dollars we wouldn't have to eat Kraft dinner
"But we would eat Kraft dinner."
"Of course we would, we'd just eat more."
"And buy really expensive ketchups with it."
"That's right, all the fanciest Dijon ketchups."

If I had a million dollars (If I had a million dollars)
Well I'd buy you a green dress (but not a real green dress that's cruel)
And if I had a million dollars (If I had a million dollars)
Well I'd buy you some art (A Picasso or a Garfunkel)
And if I had a million dollars (If I had a million dollars)
Well I'd buy you a monkey (haven't you always wanted a monkey?!)
And if I had a million dollars I'd buy your love
(if i had $1000000, barenaked ladies)

okay, just so everyone knows, i am moving to los gatos. with of course, my rich husband and we can make lots of babies. of course this may never happen, but it's now my new dream. :)

i got to visit the beautiful katy at her lovely parents house in los gatos. driving there, my mouth was open, just completely in shock at how pretty these houses were!! they were in the foothills with lots of land, and totally adorable. sigh.

we hung out for a bit, and she took me to a really yummy italian place downtown. my chicken artichoke was to die for!! mmmmmmmm!! a friend of hers said hi to us as he walked in, and then sat with another guy. after our meal, katy and i said hi to them, but right before we did she said, "oh yeah, this other guy is the qb for stanFUrd." i thought she was kidding, and we went over and chatted for a bit. i didn't remember what the qb looked like without his helmet on, so i decided not to say anything in case i didn't hear her right. turns out when i searched for him online after, it totally was. hee hee!! i prolly wouldn't have said anything mean, anyway. it's not his fault he doesn't have anyone to throw it to. he's just like favre this season.

after dinner, katy showed me around downtown a bit. the big, old trees all had white lights in them, and the streets were full of cute botiques and small restaurants. we walked by a candy store (that was still open at 9:30) and i pretty much had a heart attack. it was just like the saying, "like a kid in a candy shop." i went NUTS!! they had these really hard to find treats!! stuff they sell in england, belguim, canada, only in the northwest US...you name it, they had it!! well, except for dr. pepper gum, but i think they don't make that anymore. it was great to find all these amazing treats that i had enjoyed as a small child. i got a lot of things for halloween fun bags, too!!

so yes, in short, i had a great time with katy and i hope we can hang out again soon!! also, i am in <3 with los gatos. sigh.

No comments: