Sunday, October 08, 2006

my perfect guy:

*nice forearms like johnny bravo
*sensitive, romantic, and a great kisser like luke wilson
*dirty like jason mewes
*wants me to shake my moneymaker like luda
*hockey smart and not afraid to tell the refs what he really feels of them like drew remenda
*hilarious like dane cook
*great smile like brett favre
*loves jesus like a good boy should
*a cuddler like elmo
*someone who won't rest until i'm in his arms like prince eric from the little mermaid
*fine like jonathan cheechoo

okay, i'll "settle" for jonathan cheechoo. siiiigh. if i have to. ;)

also, this dude must be able to run the gauntlet of like 20 of my closest guy friends/family before he's deemed acceptable. so take that into consideration before sending just anyone to my door.

thanks everyone!! hee hee!! :)

No comments: