Thursday, November 16, 2006

i am sooo tired and worn out, but i must get a quick post in today!! tomorrow is my last day of work at ccc, and then i'm off to mountain view!! horray!! i've been training someone for the last few days which has been fantastic because i feel very confident in this woman who's taking over for me. on the same note, i am usually swamped with work and put in lots of extra hours on normal weeks; you can imagine how it has been piling up these last few!! that, and the fact that i'm bloated and cranky sort of helps to explain why this post sucks so bad already.

all i want to do is mention that my blog is four years old today!! yippee!! happy birthday to mah blooooog!! :) i can't believe i've kept this going for that long. i actually didn't want to start one because i thought i was getting in a little late in the game. for me, it's fun to post updates, weird stories in the news, pictures, etc. it sure as heck entertains me!!

horray for being four!!

No comments: