Wednesday, February 05, 2003

I wish that I knew what I know now,
when I was younger.
I wish that I knew what I know now,
when I was stronger.
(ooh la la, faces, rushmore soundtrack)

horray for martha!! i saw the end of her show today, and conan o'brien was a guest. two of my favorite people in one room. classic. one i enjoy making fun of while the other is just plain funny.

i want to mention that i am intrigued by the new nike commercial. you've probably seen it. it's the one with the woman in the subway, watching the man eating a pretzel. she seems to be inspired, runs out, buys a pretzel of her own while zooming up and down the streets with her super fast shoes trying to catch up her train. nike, thank you. i bought a box of frozen pretzles today to enjoy.

i wanted to give a quick shout-out to caddy. i'm sorry if i harass you at work. but i am learning new things every day. now i can speak geek (eye dee ten tee) and know now to use "." when i threaten my friends.

and now, your moment of zen. if you haven't seen celebrity secrets on conan, you might not get it. but if you understand conan humor, you might enjoy it. night. :)

No comments: