Friday, May 02, 2003

Cause it makes me that much stronger
Makes me work a little bit harder
It makes me that much wiser
So thanks for making me a fighter
Made me learn a little bit faster
Made my skin a little bit thicker
It makes me that much smarter
So thanks for making me a fighter
(fighter, christina aguilera...i've had this song in my head allllll day)

awwwwwww yeah. i've been an organizing/cleaning queen so i can relax tomorrow and be the ultimate princess. my last hour of being, "DOUBLE DEUCE!!!!!!!!!!!" i'm going to miss it so.

a link for you. it is all about my boy. not mulder, but gilbert!! horray for him!!

ohhhhh, i found these and HAD to share them with you. i'm no man hater, i just laughed out loud, and thought you might too. :)
Why are married women heavier than single women?
Single women come home, see what's in the fridge and
go to bed. Married women come home, see what's in bed
and go to the fridge.

Man says to God: "God, why did you make woman so
beautiful?"
God says: "So you would love her."
"But God," the man says, "why did you make her so
dumb?"
God says: "So she would love you."

What are a woman's four favourite animals?
A mink in the closet, a Jaguar in the garage, a tiger
in the bedroom, and an ass to pay for it all.

ohhhhhhh, i totally stole this from someone else's website
8 Things You Wear Alot:

1 jeans
2 comfy sweatshirts
3 panties...hee hee!!
4 deodorant
5 my fuzzy pink slippers
6 watch
7 p.j.'s
8 smile

7 Things That Annoy You:

1 people who think they know what they're talking about...but failing miserably
2 people cutting me off in the fast lane and then going 5 mph slower than people next to them
3 periods
4 spam (email and the crappy food)
5 girls who are 5 years younger who look 5 years older than me
6 boys who are dumb (not just to me...but in general)
7 people who talk with their mouths full of food

6 Things You Touch Every Day:

1 myself
2 mouse/keyboard
3 phone
4 hairbrush
5 phone
6 mark mulder's ass

5 Things You Do Every Day:

1 shower
2 check email
3 listen to music
4 dream about prince charming
5 pray

4 People You'd Want to Spend More Time With:

1 jesus
2 my sisters
3 all my buds who don't live in freakmont
4 my husband

3 Movies You Could Watch Over and Over:

1 ferris bueller's day off
2 office space
3 the royal tenenbaums

2 Of Your Favorite Songs At This Moment:

1 ummmm, don't really have any. last two cds i listened to were: dave matthews band
2 frank sinatra

1 Person You Could Spend the Rest of Your Life With...

my husband of course

and now, your moment of zen. how wrong these people are. beer is the answer to everything.

No comments: